20×24 Heavy Duty Tarp – Green
NOTE: Actual size is 6″ less than the stated size
CostLess Tarps Green 20x24 Heavy Duty Tarps are made of 6oz. 12mil poly (polyethylene) material with a durable 12 x 14 weave and have grommets spaced approximately every 18 inches on all four sides. All poly tarps are heat sealed and laminated with rope-reinforced edges. They also have reinforced corner guards for greater pull resistance. Our Green 20x24 Poly tarps are waterproof and UV-resistant.
- Costless Tarp's Heavy duty 12 mil tarps are 6" less than the stated size. For instance, a 10x10 tarp is 9'6" x 9'6". This is due to the hemming process that uses 6" of tarp to create a durable fold for the grommet application.
- Each heavy duty 12 mil thick tarp has grommets spaced approximately every 18" on all four sides.
- Heavy Duty Tarps are made of 6oz. 12mil poly (polyethylene) material with a durable 12 x 14 weave. All poly tarps are heat sealed and laminated with rope-reinforced edges. They also have reinforced corner guards for greater pull resistance.
- All heavy duty 12 mil Poly tarps are waterproof and UV-resistant.
Our heavy duty 12 mil tarps come in green, white, silver, clear and tan.
- Green tarps blend in with trees, shrubbery and grass
- White or Tan tarps create a lighter space underneath the tarps
- Silver is the most reflective and creates the darkest environment
- Clear tarps have a reinforced white threading throughout the tarp for durability. The clear tarps allow light through and are great for protecting plants from frost. Clear tarps are great for kennels, carports, dividers or any application where light is desired.
Use ball bungees to fasten tarps down. Tarps are most wind resistant when properly fastened. Ball bungees allow the tarp to give rather than being held tight which may pull out grommets.
20×24 Heavy Duty Tarp – Green Width: 20 feet Length: 24 feet Color: Green Weight: 6oz. per square yard Thickness: 12mil Material: Heavy Duty High Density Woven Polyethylene (or Poly) Grommets: 18 inch interval Weave: 12x14
Heat sealed; Laminated with Rope Reinforced edges; Waterproof / Leak Proof and Rot Resistent ; UV Resistant